Or Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB driver and install it on your computer. If your phone display is cracked and wants to access the data, then follow the below steps. Is your Bluetooth being disconnected when you turn on Bluetooth and connect with other devices? You may face this issue while playing games, performing a task, or while making calls. This issue is mainly caused because of low RAM on your android phone.
- And apart from benchmarks, I never felt the phone overheat, even without the fan (which is really efficient, but must be connected via USB-C…).
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video …
- This is amazing because with a variety of camera lens styles on a single device, we can take photos in multiple styles, including portrait photos, landscape photos, or take photos of faraway objects using zoom cameras.
- Also check mobile phone specification,features, mobile compare, mobile pictures and many other detials.
As far as benchmarks go, we’ve seen the Snapdragon 888 deliver impressive results, but the 4 Pro takes its performance to another level. The Black Shark 4 Pro is being pitched as the ultimate budget gaming phone — packing a vivid AMOLED display, last year’s Snapdragon 888 tuned to its max and physical shoulder buttons over touch surfaces. For OnePlus fans, the additional functions of the triggers are a godsend. The only problem you might face is popping the triggers https://moments365.com/stock-firmware/the-ultimate-guide-to-updating-your-samsung-sm/ when you don’t mean to. This happened more than a handful of times with me, so I eventually disabled the trigger buttons for everything but gaming.
- Xiaomi likes to pack a lot of features, settings and utilities in its OSes, and that’s evident again here.
- It makes communication simple, helps you find places, and keeps you connected to your friends and family, among several other things.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is an exceptionally well-built gaming phone, with all the nuts and bolts that we’ve come to expect from one.
- This website belongs to Xiaomiui, the largest unofficial fan community.
The score resulting from the matrix calculation reflects how good a device is in terms of sensor features. A higher score indicates that the device has more complete sensor features and is more flexible in use. To determine the quality of audio and sound, you can check the score we have calculated for this segmentation. Our matrix calculation is based on available features, such as the presence of a 3.5mm jack and stereo speaker support. If a device has these extra features, it will receive a higher score.
Importing data from an old phone and then going through it all is made more efficient thanks to Mi Share and Xiaomi’s own File Manager. Pick up a flagship Xiaomi phone and the cameras are likely to be some of the best features of the handset. That’s not quite the case here, but the rear camera still does a reasonable job in most lighting situations. The night mode is pretty competent at illuminating very dark scenes, but it doesn’t beat the capabilities of some top phones in its market. When paired to your phone’s Bluetooth, it can even be programmed to change colors based on the game you’re playing. At full “Frozen” speeds, it can get pretty audible, but it genuinely feels like a freezer is attached.
The Black Shark 4 Pro has a dedicated Night mode for low-light scenes. A little bit of light goes a long way here, as you can see in the sample shots below. However, areas or spots with little to no light lack detail, and the overall image appears to be grey and contrasty as opposed to the actual warm shades. Night photography varies a lot, depending entirely on the angle and number of light sources. You love fast charging The 120W fast charging that the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro comes with is just about the best on the market at the moment, and it’ll fully charge up your phone in as little as 15 minutes. Everything we did on the phone, from loading up menus to switching between apps, was fluid and smooth.