We’ve got a Tempir Pulse Oximeter to test out today. Is this a decent brand of pulse oximeter? We’ll talk about how this oximeter works and how consistent the readings are.
We’ll begin the audit by demonstrating to you how simple it is to use this pulse oximeter. It comes with a warranty card, two triple A batteries, and a protected carry case.
Here’s your chance to activate the Tempir Pulse Oximeter: just push the button. The oximeter is prepared to take your initial spot reading, which just takes a few seconds.
- The red display is checking the spO2 % on the left side and the pulse rate in beats per minute on the right side, as shown below. If the reading falls below 50, you may hear a buzzing sound.
- The Oximeter button has a helpful characteristic that makes it easy to move in four different directions.
- After pressing the button for two seconds, you’ll see a pop-up menu with music and alarm options.
- In the alert setting, you have the option of selecting a maximum upper limit for sp02, which will then be used as a trigger to detect danger and determine whether you need to see a doctor immediately.
- The alert setting will only activate if the level of sp02 rises above the maximum upper limit you have selected. The smartphone has a fantastic function that allows you to set an alert for any dangerous or concerning situation. For example, you could set an alert for when the weather changes or when you start feeling sick.
Now concluding my review for the product Tempir Pulse Oximeter.
If you ask me how accurate is the device, I probably won’t comment further as its very technical and some very experts should comment.
But I can comment about its build quality, which is very great regarding sturdiness.It has give consistent results so far.
From our review its getting full 5/5 star, its a highly recommend device from us .