Best chicken biryani masala must for non-veg lovers. We spent over a week to find the best chicken biryani masala brands in India.
Chicken Biryaniis a delicious savory rice dish that is loaded with spicy marinated chicken, caramelized onions, and flavorful saffron rice.
With this masala the difficult part i s removed,you don’t need to make any masala just add it and you’re good to go!
|1||Lucky Chicken Biryani Masala|
|2||Ustad Banne Nawab’s Chicken Biryani Masala|
|3||Suhana Chicken Biryani Spice Mix masala|
|4||Nawab’s Secret Hyderabadi Biryani Masala|
|5||Shan Chicken Biryani Masala|
Top 5 Best Chicken Biryani Masala Brands in India
Lucky Chicken Biryani Masala is India’s favorite flavorings brand known for its best flavor.A Preparation for Rice, Meat with the right amount of “Lucky Chicken Biryani Masala”, giving the Indian Touch to your delicacy “Chicken Biryani” . Making Chicken Biryani was never this simple. It produces aromatic chicken biryani masala for your delicious meal.
- Instant to cook a tasty dish.
- Anyone can cook.
- Provides a quality product.
Unlike Everest Shahi biryani masala, this “Lucky Chicken Biryani Masala” is finely ground powder with one or two cinnamon sticks, bay leaves and dried plum.
The flavour of the masala is also good and the price is comparatively lower than Everest Biryani masala.
Also this has been my favorite chicken biryani masala now!
Ready to cook spice blends for gourmet cuisine , Gourmet Hyderabadi Spice Blend ; Just Mix & Cook; No need to add even Ginger, Garlic, Red Chilli, Salt or any other spices
This is one of the easiest and best ways to make authentic Hyderabadi Biryani at home.
No need to even add salt. All the needed spices are in perfect proportion and packed in two packets(one for the rice and the other for chicken).
Just follow the instructions included in the pack and enjoy authentic Hyderabadi Biryani at home. For best results strictly follow the marinating time mentioned in the instructions.
- Gourmet Hyderabadi Spice Blend.
- Meat and Rice Casserole; Just Mix & Cook.
- Ready Masala.
- No need to add even Ginger, Garlic, Red Chilli, Salt or any other spices.
This is Chicken Biryani Spice Mix. No artificial flavours, colours and preservatives are added.
Chicken Biryani Masala: Coriander, Cumin, Edible Common Salt, Chilli, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Cassia Bark (Taj), Star Anise, Turmeric, Clove, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Spices & Condiments. Flavour (Thatch Screwpine).
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes
- Use ‘Suhana Chicken Biryani Mix’ to create a truly memorable meal!
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana spice mixes range
- Each packet serves 4 persons
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
When it comes to Biryani, the Hyderabadi and Lucknow’s Biryani are regarded as the best . This mouth watering dish is the pride of Hydrabad and it is served across the country.
Salt,Red Chilli, Coriander,Shahi Zeera, Cumin, Black Pepper, Long pepper, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom,Cinnamom, Mace, Nutmeg, , Fennel, Staranise, Khus root, Bayleaf, Dagad phool,Zarakhus
- Combination Of Nawab’S Secret Products.
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavours And Preservatives.
- Low Temperature Grinding So That The Spices Retains Its Freshness And Aroma.
- It Comprises Of Some Of The Most Exotic Spices For Which The Hyderabadi Biryani Is Famous.
Shan Biryani Mix helps you in preparing the traditional Biryani at home with the authentic taste and aroma for an ultimate food experience.Price Rs 75 each x 8 Pcs.
I have tried many biryani masala so far…but this was heaven. I cooked entirely by reading the directions mentioned on the box. I must say this is the best biryani masala I have got..must try!
Also Read:-Best Almonds Brands in India 2020